Elements Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command Nature!

Site HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratonna
Villager
Villager
Kratonna

Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna   Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty1/30/2010, 2:42 am

Hello everyone :D I'm a new player(or slayer I guess) to the game and I just wanted to say hi. This is my first D&D game that I will have played ever so it should be fun and I'm looking forward to playing Smilie
Back to top Go down
jpam
Nobility
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna   Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty1/30/2010, 8:21 am

Welcome!! My first time Too.
Back to top Go down
Zaper Gallis
The King
The King
Zaper Gallis

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna   Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty1/30/2010, 6:52 pm

The village cheers as the new slayer enters the gate! Young ones eagerly rush up to greet you and grown up shack your hand as you pass by. Welcome to the Kingdome young slayer! Will you choose to hunt for fame and glory? Or is your sole motive to protect the innocent? Do you follow the path of light and law? Or darkness and chaos? Only time will tell! So for now get a good nights rest at the Inn, for tomorrow your adventures will begin!

Welcome to Elements Rage!

If you have any question remember to ask, the villagers and nobility will be more than happy to assist you.
Back to top Go down
http://elementsrage.webs.com
Kratonna
Villager
Villager
Kratonna

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna   Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty2/2/2010, 10:27 pm

sweet intro, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna   Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I'm Kratonna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Rage :: The Castle :: Slayer’s Registration Office (Introductions and greetings)-
Jump to: